Traditional Drapery Design in Mississauga
Custom Designs & Installation Services—Call (855) 465-1666!
Dynamite Colours can create your dream window treatments. If you have an idea for traditional drapery that will perfectly complement your home’s décor, bring it to our talented in-house sewing team and they will work with you to make it happen. Visit our showroom to browse our expansive selection of fabrics from brands and distributors such as Alendel Fabrics Ltd., JF Fabrics, Equus Fabrics, Unique Trax, and Saletex. Once our experienced team has created your ideal drapery, our specialists can provide drapery installation in Mississauga and surrounding areas.
Traditional Drapery for Classic Elegance
If your home’s aesthetic is more formal refinement than contemporary casual, traditional drapery will complete the look. Traditional drapery is generally fuller or more voluminous than modern drapery, and can involve several layers. It may include any combination of stationary panels, movable panels, valances across the top, and decorative swags with or without tails.
A number of details can enhance the formality of traditional drapery, such as:
- Pinch pleats – When used as a header, these grant a full, well-tailored look.
- Rich fabrics – Luxe textiles, like silk, velvet, and brocade, convey opulence.
- Swags – These decorative elements create layers and depth, and can add drama.
- Tie-backs – When rendered in materials such as silk rope or solid brass, they lend polish.
- Embellishments – Trimmed edges, fringe, tassels, and cords can all bestow the finishing touch.
With more than two decades of experience, our skilled sewing team can turn your vision into tangible window treatments, and they can do so with speed and consistent quality. At Dynamite Colours, traditional drapery design and installation in Mississauga is one of our specialties.
We also offer free in-home or on-site consultations. Schedule yours now when you call (855) 465-1666!